TCBOTB Template

Monday 2 February 2015

Dream Valley DT Card - Valentines Day


Hello!

Wow I can't believe it's been so long since my last post.  Iona and I had a couple of nights away in Dundee last weekend as she was competing in a Dance and Cheer Competition.  It was a busy and tiring weekend with late nights and early mornings.  This weekend thankfully has been much more laid back and I got a chance to get up to date with my DT duties again.

Today over at Dream Valley Challenges we have a fantastic new challenge starting and the theme is Valentines Day.  We'd love you to join us, our sponsor this week is The Paper Shelter.



I've used one of the sponsor digis called Birds Couple, they are such a cute little pair of love birds! 


I've coloured them with Promarkers then die-cut using an X-cut oval die.  The corner dies are new and were a recent magazine freebie, I couldn't wait to try them out!  The paper was another freebie with last month's Creativity Magazine from Docrafts.  My card is finished off with a Habico sentiment, buttons, pearls and a resin flower from Docrafts.

Thank you for stopping by,

Hugs,
Shona xx


I'd like to enter my card into the following challenges:



5 comments:

  1. Hi Shona, what a lovely card, love the birdie image and the pretty colours you've used. those corner dies are lovely too.
    Hope your keeping well, you're certainly keeping busy, hugs Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like you have been a busy pair!! Love your card, those papers are scrummy and the birds just so cute!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. hiya shona - such a cute image and I love that paper. big hugs Rachel x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for joining my Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper February challenge with your lovely crafting - hope to see you again soon x

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a nice sweet card . Thank you for joining Brown Sugar Challenge

    ReplyDelete