TCBOTB Template

Thursday 5 March 2015

CRAFT Challenge DT Card - 3,2,1 Recipe Challenge!

Good Morning,

First of all, apologies for the look of my blog.  When I viewed my blog a couple of nights ago all the graphics on my blog had disappeared - the layout and colours were still there though.  I checked the html code and it all still seemed to be there and my chosen template is still available as a freebie from TCBOTB so I have no idea what happened.  I haven't had time to play about much with it but I tried putting on a new template, unfortunately it didn't go as planned either and the header section didn't work.  I guess this will be a job for the weekend when I've got more time on my hands.

So on to some happier news!  It's Thursday so that means it's the start of a new challenge at the CRAFT Challenge Blog and this week we have a fab recipe theme for you to play along with!



Our sponsors this week are Kenny K Downloads and Pickled Potpourri Designs who have some fantastic prizes for our winners.




I chose an amazing digi from Kenny K called Troublemaker for my DT card.  This is the first time I've used a Kenny K image and I really enjoyed bringing it to life with my Promarkers.


I matched the colours in the image to my MME My Girl papers and added a bold sentiment from the same set.  My 3 embellishments are a chevron cardstock sticker (still from same MME set), a button and a large gem.  

This is a really different type of card to what I usually make but I'm really pleased with how it's turned out.

Thanks for stopping by.

Hugs, Shona xx

I'd like to enter my card into the following challenges:







2 comments:

  1. Love this card Shona......perfect for a young teen, my Daughter would love it!
    hugs Jo x

    you can find my CANDY here
    you can find my ATC Swap here

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fabulous card and great colours.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete