TCBOTB Template

Monday 16 March 2015

Dream Valley DT Card - Easter

Good Afternoon!

Hope you've all had a good weekend?  As usual mine was busy but we took time out yesterday and went for a lovely carvery lunch with my Auntie, followed by an afternoon at the park.  The weather was glorious all weekend but back to being very cold today.

Anyway without further ado, we have a fab new challenge over at Dream Valley Challenges, this fortnight's theme is Easter so why not pop along and join us.  Our sponsors are Robyn's Fetish who kindly gave the DT some lovely digi stamps to work with.


I chose a delightful stamp called Babette the Bunny which I've coloured with Promarkers to match the Forever Friends paper I used.  


I've gone for an easel style card and added some lilac cardstock, ribbon, buttons, pearls and a gingham brad.  The sentiment is from a wee set I got in Hobbycraft.

Thank you for stopping by, have a great week.

Hugs, Shona xx

I'd like to enter my card into the following challenges:







5 comments:

  1. It's so sweet Shona, love the bunny image and all the pretty pastel shades. Great design and papers, hugs Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous Shona, adorable image and pretty colours.
    Hugs
    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so pretty Shona, love what you've done with the ribbon and that is a cute bunny for sure! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous card Shona, Love the pretty colours and super little rabbit xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much for joining my Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper March challenge with your lovely crafting - hope to see you again soon x

    ReplyDelete