TCBOTB Template

Wednesday 1 April 2015

31 Day Blog Challenge - Day 1 Introduction


Well hello!

I'm a bit late but it's been a busy day and night.  From attending my daughter's Easter church service this morning through to helping out at the school disco this evening.  I'm glad to be sat down with a cuppa now.

So, I spotted that my Cutie Pie teamie Lisa was taking part in a 31 day blog challenge she spotted on Pinterest and though why don't I give it a go too!  I often feel that I neglect my blog and often don't post unless I have a DT card to show you so maybe by the time this finishes you will be fed up of seeing my name appearing on your Blogger dashboard!

I'm going to copy the 31 day challenge details onto my sidebar if you'd like to give it a go too!

That's all until tomorrow.

Hugs, Shona xx


1 comment:

  1. Oooh I am tickled pink that you are doing this too Shona....can't wait to read your posts xx

    ReplyDelete