TCBOTB Template

Tuesday 14 April 2015

31 Day Blog Challenge - Day 14 What's in my Handbag?

Hello!

You might well ask what's in my handbag especially if you felt the weight of it! I certainly don't travel light lol!


  • Purse
  • Daughter's purse
  • Folding brush/mirror
  • Tissue pack
  • Crabtree and Evelyn hand cream
  • Diesel Loverdose perfume
  • Plasters
  • Pen
  • Revlon lip crayon
  • Folding shopping bag
  • Mobile phone
  • Keys
  • Kids meal toy from burger king (daughter's)
  • Smints
  • Pair of earrings (daughter's)
  • Paracetamol
  • Sunglasses in a Ness glasses case
  • Various receipts, money off coupons, sugar and salt sachets from cafes and general clutter
Just as well it's a big bag!




Shona xx




3 comments:

  1. Well you had me wanting to have a rummage for myself at Crabtree & Evelyn!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete