TCBOTB Template

Sunday 5 April 2015

31 Day Blog Challenge - Day 5 My Guilty Pleasure


Good Morning!

A happy Easter Sunday to you all.

I was a bit stumped for this one as I don't really consider any of the things I enjoy to be 'guilty pleasures'.  Why should we feel guilty for doing or enjoying something that gives us pleasure?

I suppose one thing that comes to mind is sitting and colouring in an image with my Promarkers.  Other crafters 'get it' but to other people it's like you're just colouring in like a big kid!  It's a great stress reliever though and you can just lose yourself for ages so no need to feel guilty!

Have a lovely day whatever you've got planned.

Hugs,
Shona xx


2 comments:

  1. Great challenge Shona, just been reading your post. Happy Easter. Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't think of anything more relaxing!

    ReplyDelete