TCBOTB Template

Monday 11 May 2015

Cutie Pies DT Card - Layer it up!

Good Morning,

Monday again and no bank holiday this week - boo!!!!  But, it is the start of a new challenge over at The Cutie Pie Challenge and we'd love love you to join us.  Our theme this week is 'Layer it up' and as always your project must include a CUTE image to be in with a chance of winning a prize.

Our sponsors this month are the fab Pink Gem Designs and Crafty Ribbons who have some fantastic prizes on offer.



I had yet another baby girl card to make (where are all the boys???) so I chose an old favourite digi from Pink Gem - Baby Girl Sleeping Teddy and have coloured it with Promarkers to match the LOTV Perfect Pair papers.


My sentiment is also by LOTV.  My doily and scalloped circle dies are by X-cut and the Precious Hearts are by Memory Box.  I've finished off my card with spotty organza ribbon, pearls and gems.

Thank you for looking.

Hugs, Shona xx


2 comments:

  1. Fabulous card design and gorgeous image Ginny x

    ReplyDelete
  2. such a cute card shona - lovely make xx

    ReplyDelete