TCBOTB Template

Wednesday 6 May 2015

I Love Promarkers DT Card - Anything Goes

Good Morning!

Wow, it's Wednesday - the week is just flying past after having the Bank Holiday Monday off!  Today is the start of a new challenge over at I Love Promarkers and we have everyones' favourite theme 'Anything Goes'!  Woop woop!  We'd love you to join us, just make sure that you use some Letraset products - Promarkers, Flexmarkers, etc on your card.

This weeks sponsor is Letraset who have a fab prize for the winner


I took the opportunity to ink up one of the stamps I bought from the new Gorjuss collection.  This one is called Dear Apple and I've coloured her with Promarkers to match the papers which are also from the Gorjuss collection.  


I've die cut a corner embellishment using a Marianne die and added grosgrain and gingham ribbon.  The letter stickers were cheap sale ones I picked up in Hobbycraft and I've finished off my card with some buttons and gems.

That's all from me just now, I'm off to work unfortunately :(

Hugs,
Shona xx




4 comments:

  1. Adorable, fabulous card
    Luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous.....love that image, I've not bought any of the new Gorjuss yet, think I might have to go shopping!
    hugs Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous vibrant card shona, love it. Lizzie xx

    ReplyDelete