TCBOTB Template

Wednesday 10 June 2015

I ♥ Promarkers DT Card - Anything Goes

Hello,

Oops, I didn't get around to writing and scheduling my post as planned last night so here I am a bit late now I'm afraid.  It's been a funny day today it was warm but really overcast but by the time I left work it was really sunny and even warmer!  It's not before time of course!  Anyway to brighten things up even further we currently have a fab new challenge going at I ♥ Promarkers!  Our theme this week is everyone's favourite 'Anything Goes'!  We also have not one but two sponsors for our challenge - The Stamping Boutique and Marianne Design who have some super prizes for our lucky winners.



For my DT card I have used a super cute festive digi called Christmas Mouse which, of course, I've coloured with Promarkers.  It's a bit ironic doing a Christmas card when the weather is finally getting better but at least that's another one to put aside!


My sentiment and papers are by LOTV and I've used a Memory Box Die to mount the image on to.  The swatch die I used to make the patchwork effect with the papers is from a Spellbinders set of nesties.  My card is finished off with some spotty organza ribbon, glitter hearts and pearly hearts.

Thanks so much for stopping by,
Hugs,
Shona xx

I'd like to enter my card into the following challenges:







4 comments:

  1. A gorgeous card Shona and its never too early for making Christmas cards, just don't forget where you put them, as I am prone to do!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute image and great color palette! Thanks for sharing and joining us today at Inspiration Destination Challenge Blog. Hope to see you again next week and good luck!
    Ema
    IDCB Owner

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMGosh this is a cute image and you colored is so nice. This card is adorable and I love the polka dot ribbon. Since it's not satin or anything heavy, it adds so much to the card without taking my eyes from the image and design. Good choice! Thanks for joining us at Craft-Dee BowZ for our June challenge! Hugs, Gail

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cute image and those papers are beautiful too. Must look out for those Spellbinders nesties. Thanks for sharing at CHN Christmas extra for this month.
    Hugs
    Margaret M

    ReplyDelete