TCBOTB Template

Wednesday 22 July 2015

I ♥ Promarkers DT Card - Clean & Simple

Good morning,

It's Wednesday again so that means we have a fab new challenge over at I ♥ Promarkers!  Our theme this week is CAS (Clean and Simple) and we would love you to join us.  Our sponsor is Eureka stamps who have provided the DT with digi images for our projects.


I've used one of their fab images called Dog Pile for my card, coloured, of course, with Promarkers.


As the theme is CAS I've kept my card very simple.  I've used some tartan paper from the Christmas Boofle collection matted on to green cardstock.  Stamped a sentiment using a Lucy Cromwell stamp and finished off with a couple of buttons.  It's nice to make something a bit different from my usual style and I'm quite happy with how it's turned out.

Thanks for stopping by.

Hugs, Shona x

1 comment: