TCBOTB Template

Monday 10 August 2015

Cutie Pies Challenge DT Card - Cute & Girly!

Good morning,

So it's just over a week now until I go back to work and Iona goes back to school.  I have to admit to being a bit lazy last week and we didn't do very much except for a bit of catching up with friends.  Having said that Iona was tied up with dancing on 3 of the days that we couldn't have gone very far afield anyway.  Must try to do better this week, I also want to tackle a bit of de-cluttering in the house so we'll see how that goes!

Anyways, I'm here to share my Cutie Pies DT card and tell you about our fab new challenge we have for you this month.  Our theme is 'Cute & Girly' and as always we want to see cute/whimsical characters on your projects.  This month we are also having a  DT Call, this is a great opportuninty for anyone who loves creating projects using cute images as we get fab sponsor images to work with and we are a really friendly team.  This was my first DT post and I would recommend it to anyone!

Our sponsor this month is the fantastic


who have provided the DT with some super cute images.  I chose Dr Autry for my get well card and coloured it with Promarkers.


The papers are all LOTV/Nitwits Bonnets & Bowties.  You can's see from my photo but I've gone for an aperture effect with the image sitting underneath the raised up frame.  I used black pom pom braid to edge the aperture.  The flowers were die cut using Tim Holtz Tattered Florals die set and I've added a Gorjuss button to each flower.  The sentiment is by Personal Impressions and I've finished off my girly card with gingham ribbon topped with a heart shaped button from Hobbycraft.

We'd love you to come and share your girly projects with us and don't forget about our DT call too!

Hugs, Shona xx

I'd like to enter my card into the following challenges:




7 comments:

  1. Hi Shona, super cute card, lovely layout and colours.
    You deserve to have some lazy days, although your always on the go with Iona, so you can't be that lazy.
    How did the craft fair go??, hugs Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute card Shona. Your colouring is lovely
    Have a great week xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card and colouring Ginny x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this design Shona the black really looks fabulous against those pretty colours...great job!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is great, thanks for joining us xx Jan PP DT!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card, love the contrast between the black and the soft colors! Thanks for joining our Flower chalenge over at Through The Purple Haze, good luck!
    Lisbeth, DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the card layout and the black works well with the flowery paper. Good luck in the challenge at Through The Purple Haze, Jackie DT

    ReplyDelete