TCBOTB Template

Monday 8 February 2016

Cutie Pies DT Card - All You Need Is Love

Good morning,

A scheduled post from me this morning as I'm at work.  Sadly I only have a half day left until my new leave year starts in April and that's accounted for!  Roll on the Easter holidays!!!

Anyway, I'm here to share my DT card and tell you about the fab challenge we have over at The Cutie Pie Challenge.  Our theme this time is 'All You Need Is Love' so we want you to share your Valentines, Anniversary or Wedding Cards with us or in other words share the love!  Just remember to include a cute character on your design.  Our sponsors are Paper Nest Dolls & Di's Digis.

Image result for paper nest dolls

http://disdigidownloads.blogspot.co.uk/

I've used a Paper Nest Dolls digi image for my card called Love is in the Air which I've coloured with Promarkers.


The papers are all from the Me To You With Love pack and everything has been matted onto kraft cardstock.  The sentiment is by Dovecraft and I've stamped it with Versa Magic chalk ink onto more kraft card.  The filigree heart die is by X-cut and the pink hearts were make using a Sizzlits set from Stampin' Up.  My card is finished off with heart stickers, ribbon, mesh, button and baker's twine.  

I've been struggling with my card making of late (probably because I've not had enough time to dedicate to it properly and also with feeling under the weather recently) but hopefully I'm starting to get my mojo back now and I'm also starting to enjoy it again.

Thank you for stopping by for a look.

Hugs,




16 comments:

  1. Hi Shona, good you've got your MOJO back with this lovely card, Kat x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shona, this little girl is so darn cute and you've colored her so pretty. Your card has so many details, all of which I love. The button with the baker's twine, the die cuts, the ribbon...all make up for a very cute card! Hugs, Gail

    ReplyDelete
  3. A really lovely card Shona, the papers are fantastic together with the layers and that perfect sentiment. Glad your mojo has returned xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Shona, This card is adorable! Love all the layers and your coloring is terrific! Thanks for playing along with us at Just Us Girls and we hope to see you again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gee Nancy has said just about what I was going to. Cute image and fabulous layers. So glad you shared with us at Just Us Girls this week.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable card Shona. Love the colours and wonderful details. Pat K xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Adorable and so gorgeous Shona.
    Hugs
    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fun layering - cute image Thanks for joining in at JUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Super cute card for Valentines Shona, thank you for playing with Sweet Stampin'. Hope you can join our new challenge tomorrow. Have a wonderful weekend sweetie!

    Love and hugs
    Maarit

    ReplyDelete
  10. Super cute card!
    Thank you for sharing with us at Sweet Stampin this week, Wedgie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous, Shona - beautifully coloured and a great layout too.

    Thanks for joining us at the Robyn's Fetish challenge.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is so sweet!! Thank you for sharing at Crafty Hazelnut's Patterned Paper. Rebecca x

    ReplyDelete