TCBOTB Template

Monday 9 May 2016

DT Card Dream Valley Challenges - Ribbon, Lace & Pearls

Hello again,

Another scheduled post from me today.  This time with my Dream Valley hat on.  We have a fab new challenge starting today.  Our theme is 'Ribbon, Lace and Pearls' and our sponsors are Dies to Die For and Crafty Ribbons.

Dies to Die for

Crafty Ribbons

The team were free to choose their own image for this challenge so I decided to try out this gorgeous digi called 'Jillian' that's available as a freebie from Wee Stamps!


As usual I have coloured her with Promarkers.  The papers are from a really ancient V&A Hanoverian pack by Docrafts.  These were actually one of my first purchases when I started to get into papercraft.  I love the muted shades and linen feel to them.  The patchwork swatches were die-cut using a Spellbinders set and the sentiment is by LOTV.  My card is finished off with black lace, gingham ribbon and pearls.

Thank you so much for stopping by.

Big hugs,
Shona xx

1 comment:

  1. Love the patchwork effect Shona and those papers really are quite lovely and compliment that sweet image perfectly xx

    ReplyDelete