TCBOTB Template

Friday 10 March 2017

Birthday card with a winter sports theme!

Hello,

Just popping on to share this commissioned card I made recently.  The brief was a 60th birthday card with a Ski-ing theme!  When I agreed to make it I didn't realise it would be so difficult to come up with something that wasn't too Christmassy.  The task was made even more challenging as it couldn't be cute or girly!  I'm always up for a challenge though and thankfully managed to find this image on Etsy.


As the image was quite large I kept the layout simple and picked out some non girly colours and matched the papers to them.

Materials used:
Precoloured image - part of a downloadable set from Etsy
Number Dies - First Edition
Papers - Docrafts Hot Diggity Dog
Cardstock, button, twine and gems all from stash

Thanks for dropping by, have a great weekend whatever you're up to!

Shona xx

I'd like to enter my card into the following challenges:




2 comments:

  1. Well Shona you've made a fabulous card and met the brief brilliantly, love the skiing scene, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfect 60th birthday card -- the recipient will love it. Thanks so much for joining us this time at the Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge, Elizabeth (DT)

    ReplyDelete