TCBOTB Template

Tuesday 22 August 2017

Boys Will Be Boys with the Cutie Pies

Hi there,

At last I'm back to share my DT card for the Cutie Pies Boys Will be Boys challenge.  It's been a bit of a mad week since I went back to work after my holidays and our daughter started secondary school.  All her clubs have started up again so I'm back to chasing my tail and trying to keep up with everything!

So back to the challenge and we are sponsored this time round by Pink Gem Designs

who gave us some fab digi designs to work with.  Here's my take on the challenge:


Materials used:
Digi stamp - Pink Gem Designs
Promarkers
Paper - Forever Friends A Christmas Tale
Tim Holtz On The Edge Die - Townscape
Cardstock, button & twine from stash

Hope you will come and join in with our challenge!

Hugs,
Shona xx

I'd like to enter my card into the following challenges:




2 comments:

  1. Hi Shona,your card is so cute. That digi is adorable. Makes for a grea card. Thanks for joining us at the Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Challenges for our latest challenge.  {Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Challenges}Good luck and join us again soon. Hugs, Barbara

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning card! Thank you very much for joining our challenge at Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper.
    Hugs, Iwona

    ReplyDelete