TCBOTB Template

Monday 15 January 2018

January Blues with the Cutie Pies

Good morning,

It's challenge o'clock and a scheduled post from me today.  I'm sharing my DT card for our latest challenge over with the Cutie Pies - our theme this time is January Blues.  So we'd love you to share your cutest creations featuring the colour blue.

My DT card uses a fab sponsor image from Pink Gem Designs called Barclay with Star and I've coloured him with Promarkers.  So we're 2 weeks into 2018 and I've already made 2 Christmas cards!  Hope I can keep going at this rate!


Materials used:
Digital Stamp - Barclay with Star by Pink Gem Designs
Promarkers
Docrafts and HOTP papers
Magazine freebie sentiment stamp
Crafters Companion Die'sire snowflake die
Cardstock, button & twine from stash

Thanks so much for stopping by today.

Hugs,
Shona xx

I'd like to enter my card into the following challenges:



4 comments: